Why You Should Replace Your Residential Garage Door in Edmonton?
Your residential garage door will perform reliably for years to come only with the proper care and maintenance. However, there will come a time when you need to replace the door. If you have been procrastinating the replacement task for quite a while, you are going to end up spending more money. Moreover, it can also lead to dangerous accidents and injury to you and your family members. You can never trust a damaged garage door as they can crush or snap at any point of time.
Here are some potential signs indicating that you should replace your garage door now.
- Damaged Wiring: Some residential garage doors operate through electric power. So, if you have an automatic opener connected, check it properly. If the wiring is damaged or worn out, you should replace it as soon as possible before it causes some serious damage to your property.
- Broken Door Parts: A garage door is made up of various parts and all the parts should be in sync and proper working condition all the time. If there is some door part that is damaged, replace it quickly. But, if the damage is non-replacable, then you should think of replacing the door. Rusty doors, broken edges and damaged bottom and all these signs indicate that replacement is imperative.
- Inconsistent Movement: Make sure that your door doesn’t falter when it is in operation. If the door keeps shaking every time you open or close it, this can be a clear indication of some serious issue. Call a professional to prevent such issues immediately.
- High Utility Bills: Automatic doors run with electricity. But, if you find inconsistency on your utility bills, there might be some issue with the parts or functionality of the door. So, talk to a professional garage door technician who can help you to solve your problem in less time.
- Weird Noise: You need to ensure that the door is quiet in operation. If it keeps creating some annoying noise, then lubricate the moving parts with some high quality lubricant. If the problem still persists, call a professional for help.
Now you are aware of the potential signs of a malfunctioned garage door. Next time, if you experience any of the above cases with your garage door, consult a garage door specialist to replace the door.
We, at Gulliver Garage Door Edmonton, offer 24 hours and 7 day services to residential and commercial throughout the Ottawa area. When you need high-quality, prompt garage door services, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our professionals are prepared to provide repair and maintenance around the clock.